Volunteer Assisted Transportation program:
- Seeking volunteer drivers to assist seniors and people with disabilities
- Volunteers are needed for weekdays, evenings and weekends.
- Drivers must be 21 years of age and have at least 3 years of driving experience
- Flexible scheduling is available to all volunteers.
- Provide safe, accessible transportation services in agency-owned vehicles
- Stay with Riders and provide assistance at appointments, grocery shopping and other
- Ensure Riders make it safely to their destinations safely.
- Training provided. (All Training costs covered by the program.)
- First Aid & CPR Certification
- Vehicle Orientation (Toyota Prius and Wheelchair Accessible Mini-van)
- Passenger Assistance Training
- AAA Driver Improvement Program
Call Today to become a Volunteer Driver!
Flexible Scheduling and Program vehicles provided.
Contact Nancy Welch at 865-673-5001 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Like and Follow us on: Facebook.com@KnoxVAT