This Saturday, March 27, neighbors across Knoxville will have the opportunity to network, listen to workshops, hear from the Mayor, and more during the 2021 Neighborhood Conference.
What can you expect from the virtual conference?
- A welcome from Mayor Kincannon;
- Three pre-recorded workshops: Knoxville Police Department Q&A Panel, Neighborhood Engagement Toolbox, Mental Health – How To Be A Good Neighbor, and Government 101 – Daily Operations;
- Inspiring guest speakers Charles Lomax and City of Knoxville Poet Laureate Rhea Carmon;
- Presentation of the Diana Conn Good Neighbor of the Year and the Neighborhood Achievement awards;
- Door prize giveaways; and
- Virtual event booths!
While the conference will look a little different this year, neighbors will still get the connectivity and learning opportunities they’re used to…virtually!
Registration for the 2021 Neighborhood Conference closed at 4 p.m. on Monday, March 22. If you are registered, you will soon get an email with instructions about how to get to the virtual platform on Saturday or any time through April 2. Make sure to join us this Saturday! We are excited to “see” you and share this experience together!